PDA

View Full Version : All the little things...

Hime
05-08-2007, 01:24 PM
This is a thread for sharing the little everyday ways that you show love and devotion in your BDSM relationship -- not necessarily something that you'd think of as a fetish or super hot and sexy, just sweet and symbolic.

Ours is that every day when my Master comes home from work, I kneel down and take off his shoes and socks for him. I do it even when we have a guest over -- it's just a little daily ritual of reassurance. Neither of us is really "into" feet or foot worship, and it doesn't turn either of us on, exactly, it's just a way to offer him my service and devotion when he comes home from a long day of being treated with disrespect at work.

Eponine
05-09-2007, 04:44 PM
That's very sweet, Hime.

i don't currently live with my Master, but when i'm there, i enjoy those little loving things too... like...

giving Him a massage when i know He's worked hard all week...
refreshing His drink at the right time...
on a reverse note, there are many little things Master does to show His love...
like...
lighting my cigarettes...
refreshing my drink when He sees i need it...
getting me a blanket when He sees i'm cold...
washing me in the shower...

His_blizzard
05-09-2007, 05:20 PM
I always make sure Dragon has a small bowl of M&Ms by his bedside and a cold Mountain Dew ready when he desires one.

One of my favorite gifts from Master came from The Dollar Store. When we were meeting in RL for the very first time he brought me way too many gifts but the one that meant so much to me was a pair of multi colored slipper socks. He said he knew they weren't very sexy, but that it can get very cold at night in Minnesota and he wanted to make sure my feet stayed warm. I think I fell in love with him right then. :)

Hime
05-09-2007, 05:30 PM
I always make sure Dragon has a small bowl of M&Ms by his bedside and a cold Mountain Dew ready when he desires one.

One of my favorite gifts from Master came from The Dollar Store. When we were meeting in RL for the very first time he brought me way too many gifts but the one that meant so much to me was a pair of multi colored slipper socks. He said he knew they weren't very sexy, but that it can get very cold at night in Minnesota and he wanted to make sure my feet stayed warm. I think I fell in love with him right then. :)

awwww. :o That made me smile on a grumpy day.

jeanne
05-10-2007, 04:37 AM
my little way - I'm teaching myself massage as a service for him. So much of what many do as service submission - dishes, laundry, etc. - is part of my everyday life as a wife and mother, so I wanted something that was new and focused only on him. I'm really enjoying it too, and my hands are slooowly becoming more educated...

Dragon's muse
05-10-2007, 06:34 AM
Making sure that his clothes are perfectly pressed (i have yet to find a laundry that does his shirts the way he likes them) and his shoes have that mirror finish he likes.

i took a course in Thai cookng because he loves it and i wanted to be able to make what he likes.

It may sound odd, but i consider my jogging, yoga and strength training to be things i do for HIM. Dragon will not be limited in his pleasures because of any lack of endurance, flexability, or strength on my part. (Hey, i never said i was normal!)

shifha
05-10-2007, 09:43 AM
i make sure that Master has a hot, tasty meal ready immediately as he walks in- He always comes home so hungry i think He might eat me otherwise!! :vampire:

Hime
05-10-2007, 02:54 PM
Making sure that his clothes are perfectly pressed (i have yet to find a laundry that does his shirts the way he likes them) and his shoes have that mirror finish he likes.

i took a course in Thai cookng because he loves it and i wanted to be able to make what he likes.

It may sound odd, but i consider my jogging, yoga and strength training to be things i do for HIM. Dragon will not be limited in his pleasures because of any lack of endurance, flexability, or strength on my part. (Hey, i never said i was normal!)

I don't think that's so odd. Controlling my working out was one of the first ways D wanted to dominate me. :)

Jensen036
05-28-2007, 07:54 PM
My Master and I had a ritual. Every evening when he came home from work I would get him a drink. Then I put away his coat and workbag. When that is done I would 'service' him and then we would sit down and eat dinner together. It relieved his stress quite a bit.