PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Cyber at the SFL

agp_millie
08-03-2002, 09:10 AM
Dear ... any Dominant Men with brilliant imagination.

i love FANTASY cyber, i am a 30+ fem. living on a real farm with hard working, unimaginative hubby and 3 gorgeous babes.

i would like to meet online (only) a 'Doctor' that is needing to use an agp (assistant [human] guinea pig) for his Research Trials in a Laboratory at the SFL (Sexperimental Farm Laboratory) for Science and benefit of all Animalkind.
The SFL is funded 40% by NASA with the Alien Lab. having captured a variety of species from the planet Fallopia.
27% of the SFL's incum supplied thru World sales of the famous hucow Dairy. The balance is thru many other methods, such as the SFL Kennels and famous Animal Husbandry, last but not least, the many experiments that a highly imaginative 'Dr.' could cum up with.
:) If interested, You will have full use of a volunteer agp, hopefully me.

Please apply in writing, with a brief outline of your Research Work. to me at my Yahoo IM, (in profile) ie. agp_millie or thru here or E.mail.

Thanking you in anticipation that You can use me.

Yours faithfully,
agp millie mooe (mrs)
(smile)FANTASY

BDSM_Tourguide
08-03-2002, 06:21 PM
What a cool idea. I like it.

I think the imagination used to even create the post is kind of cool. Especially, the planet Fallopia part. LOL

This place keeps suprising me and keeps me laughing all the time.

Tiger
08-03-2002, 11:46 PM
I agree with BDSM_Tourguide. It sounds like a nice role playing game, or online role playing game!