PDA

View Full Version : May Entry: The New Judy

rce
05-13-2007, 07:35 AM
George was sitting with a glass of whisky in his garden in the warm May evening. It had been a hot day and a hectic week at work, but now it was Friday night. He liked his little garden on the back side of his house. It was completely surrounded by the house, high fences, and thick vegetation. If he would ever find himself a wife, she would be able to work on her tan here in the nude, even though his property lay in the middle of a suburbian area. He smiled at that thought.

The house was behind him and he was a bit surprised when he heard the sliding door to the garden being opened. He knew he had locked the front door. However, there was only one other person who had the key to his house.

He did not turn around, just took another sip of his glass, and said: "Hello, Judy!"

He heard clicking sounds of shoes. The sight of her was much more surprising than the sound of her opening the door. Judy usually dressed in pants and sneakers, like her friends in high school. For the first time ever, George saw her in high heels, a mini skirt and a tight top, her arms and legs were bare. She stopped just in front of him, legs a little spread, hands held firmly on her hips. For the first time in his life, he regarded her as sexy, a thought the fatherly side of him quickly tried to wipe away.

"Hello, George!" she said. "Note that I called you by name. I will never call you 'Dad' again. Mum has told me the real reason you two split up. I just wonder why you have played along with this lie all these years?"

"Judy..." he put his glass away and started to rise from his laid back position.

"Sit tight!" she said, raising a hand to stop him. "Just tell me!"

He sat back again. Then he tried to tell her. There was a lot to tell, about her mother who had gotten pregnant when she was his high school girlfriend, just about the age she was in now. He had proposed to her mother, confident that the child was his, and they had married and Judy had been born. He had had a huge trust fund that had paid for both of their university tuitions and a good little flat. He had loved Judy from the start. Then, just after Judy's third birthday, she had been badly injuried in an accident at a play ground. At the hospital, he had wanted to donate blood, mainly to the benefit of Judy. However, a doctor had told him, matter of factly, that their blood groups did not match. Just out of curiousity, he had asked Judy's mother what blood group she had. The answer had stunned him, he had thought their combination of blood group genes could never bring forth a child with Judy's blood group. After confirming that his suspicions about the blood groups and genes were correct, he had confronted Judy's mother with this fact. She had burst into tears and admitted that Judy was not his. He had sued her for annulment of their marriage within days.

"We agreed not to tell you of the reason of our separation, Judy", he said, "because we did not want you to feel that it had anything to do with you. I promised your mother that it would be up to her to decide when to tell you, since she would raise you. Obviously, she has waited until now. My guess is that one of the reasons is that she was not sure who was your real father. In my heart, I have always felt a little as if I am your father, that is why I have never objected to you calling me Dad."

"Yeah, but you're not."

"No, I am not."

She hesitated for a brief moment, then she continued. "So, since you are not my father, but just a male friend of mine, would you say I am sexy tonight?" She smiled and made a pose with a hand on the back of her head.

"Yes, I certainly would", he said.

Judy leaned forward and walked closer, with each leg to either side of his where they lay on the lower part of his chair. She had a vicious smile when she sat down across his thighs, with her foots in the high heels side by side his legs. "You know, George, there are a lot of girls who have a crush on their fathers. Most of them cannot do a thing about it, incest being taboo and biologically detrimental for you. I, however, can."

He said he did not understand, so she said she would put it another way: "I am not your daughter, so I will never inherit any part of your great family fortune as your child. If I were to marry you and give you children, my children would."

She took hold of the arm rests of his chair, which also controlled the angle of the chair, and folded him backwards into an almost horizontal position. Then she leaned towards him, with her hands on his shoulders, and quickly kissed him on his mouth.

"Really, Judy, I don't think this is appropriate", he said.

"Isn't it? I find it much more appropriate than lying to a child for years and years." She leaned back again to sit on his thighs, her hands on his waistline.

Her movements had caused her short skirt to raise to such a height that he could see that she did not have any panties on. Her pussy was free of hair, he could not help but like that. He felt his member growing.

"I can see that there's one part of you who feel this is appropriate", she said, patting on his hard on, which only made it harder. "Let's put it free!" She unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his trousers.

"Listen, Judy, I don't think this is a good idea", he said.

"Why not?" she said, while slowly unzipping his pants and smiling at his face.

"What would your mother say?"

"She cannot say anything. I am eighteen now. Besides, it was a long time ago since she had a monopoly on you through marriage, a marriage that was annuled anyway. She has had many men since then. I, however, will always be faithful to you. Do you know I am still a virgin? I plan to give that up to you tonight!...Now, raise you ass so I can pull your trousers down!"

George did not know what to say. One part of him definitely wanted this beautiful teenager, who so eagerly wanted him. Another part of him did not, but he could not quite put those feelings into words, not into any words that would sway the logic of what Judy said. He did ask her if she did not feel she went to fast.

"Hey, George, it is not like we have to get to know each other first, or anything. Do you like my bald pussy? I have waxed it and my legs just for you." She raised her skirt up to her waist.

"Oh, I do like it, but..." He was at a loss of words, something that happened so rarely that he was not used to it. His little girl had suddenly turned into a sexy woman who wanted him. They were not related and if he went along, they would both be consenting adults. Still, was there not a part of him that saw her as his little girl, despite her high heels and bald, naked pussy?

"I am not your little girl anymore!" she said, as if she had read his mind. She pulled his underwear down long enough to grab hold of his erect cock. She slowly worked her hand up and down it. She had known he wanted a girl to be bald, but was a bit surprised he was bald himself. She liked it, though.

Her hand job did the trick. He raised his ass and pulled his trousers down himself. She answered by pulling off her top and bra. Then she raised herself up in position over him.

"Just do it in your own pace", he said. "Guide it in yourself, if you want to." He put his hands gently on her slim, smooth thighs, then slowly came up to her round bottom. It was dark now, except for his outside lamps, but his little head could feel how wet she was.

She found the right place for him and slowly lowered herself, gasping. It felt much better than she had ever imagined. She rode up and down. More and more of him entered her. She yelped a little and he felt the scent of blood. She had spoken the truth about being a virgin. Then she continued riding up and down. She rode slowly but with a determined look in her face. Their bald body parts touched, as a warm greeting. He tenderly carressed her breasts, then let his hands feel her slim waist and go back to her thighs. She rode faster with closed eyes. He felt himself starting to cum, and told her so. She only rode even faster. He pushed back in her pace and climaxed, soon followed by her.

She laid down on top of him, with his cock still inside her. She kissed him and said: "let's do that many times more."

He kissed her in return. "Of course, my dear."

"Then, George, when we are married, I can lay here in your - our - enclosed garden, working on my sun tan in the nude."

He smiled at that thought.

Widget
05-21-2007, 09:53 PM
very nice, good luck!!