PDA

View Full Version : Will someone write this theme (maledom fantasy)?

"Roof"
01-16-2004, 02:09 PM
My favorite fantasy storyline is where a priggish wench, say cheerleader or secretary *, receives a major attitude adjustment of the maledom s/m variety. She has been snobbishly goody-goody one-time-too-many to guys who want her in the sack. She even refuses to acceed to as little as taking the hint in guy's suggestions, "you know Melissa, you'd look alot better in a mini...":She refuses to wear a higher hemline than knee level or show any cleavage. She quietly prides herself in leaving aching erections unsatisfied in her wake. So---well earning hardball tactics, she is "lured" to a private spot and shown just how "unwise" it is to . She's forced to suck hardons almost by the hour, pricks rapidly succeed each other in her cunt and rear. Her captors compell her to endure savage tit-torture crushed inch by inch in a vise with nipples wired to a battery. The bitch is then informed of her new lifestyle of slave-slut. Her dress code consist of cleavage shown at all times, no bra or panties, her longest hemline to be mid-thigh. She submits to males groping her tits anytime or place; in fact her public sexual humiliation is a deliberate plan. If told to bend over her desk for rear-entry pricks she does it. Male hands worming their way up her shirt while she does filing? She knows she better not resist or even smirk. A male co-worker passing in the hall wants her massuaging his erection with her tongue? She drops to her knees then and there. In the story, whatever level of tit-torture (crushed/suspended/electrical shock) is needed to enforce her publically humiliatingly whore lifestyle, fine. Bitches this aggrevating need it anyway

AndrewBlack
01-18-2004, 03:22 AM
Dude there are a lot of stories along these lines, maybe you've read them already but in case you haven't....

Myself I really like the humiliation aspects of a woman's degradation. I can recommend Parker's 'Pool Party' and 'Stacy's senior year' and also Dr. Wu's 'Toying with Tiffany' ( downloadable from http://www.straythoughts.com/stories/stories.htm ) for something in this line.