Hello everyone...

Switch...what a word...description... Deverse Desires... *need to check my spelling*..

I've been attracted to the BDSM Lifestyle since I was WAY too young. Reading everything I could get my hands on. Felt an overwhelming desire to know more...and still do.... Been a fan of the library for more years than I care to acknowledge.

I started experiencing from the submissive side...the bondage, spankings, edge play...but something was missing...I kept topping from the bottom, do this...make me do that...give me more...no not that way this way....basically just ruins Tops feelings and mine...gags worked ok...but my mental state just didn't stop. I still have the desires of a submissive without doubts, but I began to explore the other side.

To give to someone what I wanted. To take them out of themselves, the rush of pleasure...the rush of pain...the connection mentally and physically. My...what a rush of pleasure.

As for the ability to switch during a session....it is hard...but I find there are times that the switch is easier than others....lets say during a session I've worked my passion to a nice peek....Yes as I Domme I can have that qucik release, but I also know that to delay the release adds to the pleasure. SO...at that point in a session I can switch if my partner is able to take control....ie...learn to tie good knots to prevent... Now the ability to go from sub to Domme...is harder for me to describe, but it is possible.

For me it is doing what my partner and I want at the time...Top/Bottom/ somewhere inbetween. Communication and understanding desires or...just the willness to explore...

thanks...

Viv