Gee, thank you. *extreme blush* I have so many favorite authors I'd have to add to this list every other day.

On this site, the first names that come to mind are below. But, I have more authors that I like as well, but I will add more.

At the moment, I'm chomping at the bit to read Slave Ruthie's newest addition to her Organizational Series.

Fronker! Nuff said. Great humiliation series.

Pejanon write incredibly hot pieces in Short Takes and I'm partial to them for obvious reasons. But even if I weren't the words blaze on the page!

Mad Lews stories run along the lines of romance with a stinging spank and I like those.

One of his stories is in the running for top bdsm story of the 2005 Reader's Choice Award on Literotica. The story is also on library. He posted a follow up chapter to this story on Short Takes and that chapter is NOT included in the story posted on Literotica.

Here is the link to the story and where you can cast your ballot for one of your resident authors who also participates in the forum. Voting ends by April 5th.

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=414124

There was an author who has had his stories removed from the net completely, nope, can't find a trace, who wrote Even Ponygirls Get the Blues, and Rabbit Island, ponygirl stories. His name is Aurelius.

As far as published authors, and in no particular order,

Molly Weatherly
Kim Corum
Reece Gabriel, some of his stories

I'll add more to this list periodically. It gets boring to read long posts...sort of reading a dissertation or something.