Well, having a disability certainly makes me easier to restrain! As long as you've got my good arm I'm a bit stuck really.

Sorry for the flippancy- it also takes a lot more care than it would appear at first, and a Dom who really does understand the difference between a play session and just causing lasting damage and uncontrollable agony for no reason (speaking personally).

I feel very strongly that there is no good reason on earth why everyone, irrelevant of disabilities, shouldn't have the right to a full and enjoyable sex life (assuming they can find a partner who is prepared to join them in whatever they find enjoyable of course). I get very angry when I see society treating everyone who is not cosmetically perfect (whether that's through disability, injury or age) as an asexual being. Everyone has desires and who the hell are we to say that only the beautiful young things gets to exercise them?

I would have thought that the BDSM world was more accepting of a wider range of 'normality' (however you would define that) than the airbrushed 'don't sweat during sex cos it's not pretty' fraternity actually- I'm glad that others have responded positively about this too.

And breathe- sorry for the rant. The treatment of people with disabilities is one of my hobby horses.

*For the record- I'm not a disabled person, I'm a person with disabilities. My arm and my back are disabled, but the rest of me is just fine and not disabled at all thank you*