ID, submissivewife and MsUther
We seem to have a lot in common it seems... *winks*
ID: Your knife and weapon play thread has been great and it's good to know that it's something that quite a few of us enjoy *smiles*.

Apart from the usual (e.g. collars, cuffs, spanking, photos, Dom/sub uniform role-play, harsh, sexy voices, latex, exhibitionism, outdoors, etc) my biggest fetish is erotic asphyxiation, being held up against a wall with a firm hand around my neck (the favourite part of my body) while being man-handled and slapped, etc is such a sensational feeling. Also, being choked and strangled so I can hardly breath while I'll being fucked and/or being finger-fucked at the same time is too sublime to describe. I have passed out when reaching climax a few times as I was enjoying it so much I forget to use our 'get out' sign. My poor Man freaked out and refused to play for about erm.. a week *phew*

Also being slapped repeatedly and sharply on my facing when He is forcing his cock into my mouth when I'm on my knees, using my long hair as a leash to drag me back in.

And I apologise as this has become a shopping list but being spat at on my face before and during 'forced' sex and on my pussy and then watching Him rub it into my cunt and then fucking me.

And finally - I promise! - being fucked with a large icicle (easy to make, condom+water+freezer+running hot water on it before otherwise it sticks *ouch*). It's deliciously yummy. Multiple Orgasm City.

PS: Dundee *smiles*