I tried to protest ,I have never done this before .He wouldnt listen to my plea's.Get your fucking ass to the bench ,I'm going to teach a lesson about cocksucking that you wont soon forget .He roughly pushed me face down kicking my legs apart .I felt some thing cold on my ass ,only then relizing that he was going to sodomize me .I had been fucked in the ass by various Mistress's over the years but never had the real thing and they were always careful not to go to quikly ,I had enjoyed the feeling of being used by the ladies.I felt the tip of his cock probbing for my asshole ,then with one hard thrust he rammed his cock past my sphincter. Pain seared through me ,I screamed in agony as he fucked ,giving no thought to the torture he was putting me through .Thats it cunt scream I know you love this ,grutning as he tried to shove cock even further into my ass .Then as suddenly as he had shoved his member into me, he pulled out Now for the second part of the lesson . Grabbing my hair he forced me to my knees .I had been forced to suck dildos after a mistress had ass fucked me ,but always after having been given cleansing enemas ,the strapons had never been dirty .
This was different , i could see the filth on his cock ,I turned my head only to have him snarl remember the pics you just viewed whore ,now suck it until I cum in your mouth then lick my cock clean .I closed my eyes and did as he wanted ,gagging as the dirty cock went down my throat .he came almost instantly,flooding my mouth with his hot cum .swallowing as best I could some ran down my chin onto my tits.Now lick it clean like the dirty fucking slut that you are .I finished cleaning it ,he then used his cock to lift the cum from my chin and tits ,held it to my mouth as i licked it off .I began to gag again .on the point of puking .You puke you lick it from the floor ,every fucking bit of it he warned .I managed to keep it down ,now throuoly humiliated ,sobbing ,what was this monster going to do next .