Over the weekend I had spent much time reflecting on the role I was to have in my new job...I had never been in a position of power and giving out punishment was still rather new to me. Nevertheless I did desperately need the job and so the rest of my time that weekend was spent packing and tying up loose ends in my current living situation. Monday morning I arrived back at the mansion ready to begin. I was wearing the maids uniform I had been given along with my thigh high black stockings and 3 inch black heels. As I walked into the office master mike was there along with brutis whom I had met before I saw a new face among them. Dressed similarly to myself I gave rob a good look up and down. Master mike proceeded to tell me that rob was mine and showed me how to contol him. After watching his demonstration I walked up to rob standing a little taller than him in my heels looked down into his eyes and grabbed his balls making sure he felt my nails digging into him and simply told him "down" immediately causing him to sink to his knees at my feet. At that I let out a little smirk realize that maybe this wouldn't be so difficult after all. Master mike then offered robs services if I needed them and I told him I could use him to get my things to my room, while staying on his hands and knees of course. .as rob crawled away to begin the task I was amused at the way the pink thong was clearly visible as his skirt rode up. I then straightened up and thanked master mike for his kindnesses and left to get settled in my new room.