I chose the handle TongueJoy because I enjoy using my tongue to pleasure women. I'm also dominate and enjoy inflicting other sensations on a sub. Mixing things up – pleasure and pain – is an extrordinary journey.

Bound and eaten, a female sub will endure hours of pleasure. She want's to be untied so she can finish it off, but that is not what happens. The sub must endure slow and methodical pleasures, bringing her to a climax she will not forget.

Yes, I do enjoy pleasuring all parts of a female sub with my tongue. But some subs don't want that, as they yearn for the whip or other intruments of pain. More intrigueing is those that enjoy mixing both pleasure and pain – back and forth driving them into intense orgasms.

The subject, “Picture This!”, describes situations where a sub is at, and the many things that will or can happen.

I want this thread to be open, and to explore all posibilities. Given a place and situation, what should happen next? What would you want? I like the last question in that it reveals more about the dominate or sub.

Our first situation is very simple. We are in the kitchen, where my sub is kneeling, awaiting so patiently. I clean the dishes and clear the table. This morning, the kitchen table will be used for mine and my sub's pleasures.

The table is rectangular and simple in construction. I have the sub get up and stand at one end of the table where her thighs meet it. I go to the opposite end of the table and lower her down. Her wrists are tied with rope. I take the end of the rope and secure it to a brace connecting the legs of the table. Prior to the final tie, I pull my sweet sub so the top of her hips are at the edge of the table.

Using more rope, I tie one thigh and secure it to one leg of the table. I do the same to the other thigh.

I go back to the other end of the table and loosen the rope that secures the sub's writs and pull the rope so she is tawt. I again secure it to the brace. She is now immobile – unable to move.

Her breasts push down against the table. Though my focus will be on her pussy and anal cavity, I do admire the breast meat produding outward. Her shoulder-length hair hides her face. The sub's breathing is heavy.

Now comes for the thread. Where should we begin? What instruments of pleasure and pain will be used? How long will it last?