((Hello all. I’m looking to start an RP open to anyone who wish to participate. I know my skills need quite a bit of work, so please forgive my newbie, poor writing, mistakes. If you are interested please jump in! You can be another person on the streets, a buyer, whatever you’d like. I have no clue what I’m doing really, but I’m excited to try something new. ))

It is beginning to get dark as I walk between the run down buildings, my thigh high boots echoing across the deserted street. I have little on me, both in regards to clothes and possessions. My short black leather mini skirt barely covers my ass, and my bright red tube top hardly contains my 34D breasts. Long, wavy brown hair sways as my hips shift exaggeratedly from side to side. What’s left of my old life has been crammed into a small faded blue backpack I carry slung over one shoulder. I was dressed the part, now it was just a matter of figuring out the rest.

It has been a long day, and some part of me wonders if I’ve made the right decision. Just hours ago I had a home and a family. It was my own clumsiness that gave me away to my conservative parents.

With strict Christian parents there was one tenant an unmarried girl was expected to hold above all else, and that something had been lost during my first wild semester in college away from home. What a vile thing, virginity. Once I had a taste there was no going back. I’d eaten from the forbidden fruit, and I loved it.

After the semester in the dorms, I had been tired and glad for a chance to relax. Then I’d dropped my purse and the truth was out. The birth control pills seemed to fly out of my bag, landing directly at my father’s feet. Had I not been so terrified, the sight of his face turning such a deep shade of red might have been comical. My mother stood, hand over her mouth, clearly in a state of shock. Instantly excuses began to pour from my mouth as I tried desperately to sound convincing, and knowing that I was failing miserably.

“You slut,” my father had growled. “You aren’t a virgin anymore, are you?”

Tears poured down my cheeks as I willed myself to lie, to tell him I was still the sweet angel I’d always been. Instead my mouth opened and closed, and the chance to save myself vanished.

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! I WILL NOT HAVE A WHORE LIVING UNDER MY ROOF.” With that he stormed out of the room to his bedroom, my mother glaring before turning her back on me as well.

I ran to my room and shoved a few things into the backpack. Slut. I sat down heavily on my bed, mind racing, repeatedly coming back to the word. “Fine,” I mumbled, furiously collecting a whole new set of items. “If that’s what I am then who am I to fight it?”

That was how I found myself walking down the Miracle Mile, the town’s well known go to for a night of good fun. The sun was gone now, and I leaned against a building unsure how to proceed. Anything I knew about this sort of life was purely derived from Hollywood and dirty fiction. Did I need to find myself a pimp? Did I just walk around until someone offered me money? I had no clue, but I was a patient girl, and I would wait and learn.