i'm pretty new, only one previous rl relationship but that was very light. now i'm starting all over with Him, but in a much more serious manner. we're both being honest about what we both want and need. basically we like to fight our way to bed and for Him to beat his aggression out on me while i surrender total control. . .but neither of us wants me actually injured or in any way damaged. the question is, well, i'm a very thin and boney girl and i read somewhere that you shouldn't flog/hit/whip/paddle/whatever on bones or around the kidneys. as He hits very hard sometimes this completely eliminates my entire back! (spine, ribs, kidneys) that's rediculous. i'm more of a masochist than He is a sadist, but we both need the physicality of it. if we stuck to that only my thighs or ass could be hit

so, any suggestions? i don't really know what to do about this. is it that serious a problem? i have above average high bone density, so its not like i'm going to break that easily.

---He's researching some too, but i still am the one more likely to look the practicalities up---