I had a vasectomy at the end of November. That's a whole story in itself. Anyway, last Friday I had a 1pm appointment to drop off a sample to insure that it worked. (Obtaining the sample is yet another whole story) Anyway, I was in my car heading to the doctor's office to drop off my little container. It was a different location than the one where I had it done. I called on the way for exact directions and got the answering service. They told me right where to go and said to look for a red brick building on my right. I arrived shortly and walked in...cup in hand. I placed the cup on the counter and annouced "Here ya go!"

A young girl walked over to me. "May I help you?"

"I have a 1pm appointment to drop off a sample."

"A sample?" She asked. I leaned in a little closer to her and lowered my voice a bit.

"A sperm sample..."

She hesitated.

"Are you sure you're in the right place?"

Go figure...this is exactly the kind of stuff that seems to always happen to me. I was at the McDonalds corporate office. It turns out that the urologist's office was next door but two months ago they refinished the outside and it was now a white building. Needless to say I made a red faced apology, pocketed my cup and hurried out the door.

Moral of the story...

Stay away from the special sauce until the urologist gets his directions straight!