Mathews looked down at Violet as he put his cock in her face and watched as she turned away.

"No skin of my nose there girl, I still have this other cunt, and she is much more coopereative than you anyway. Since it seems you do not care what happens to her maybe I should just use her."

As he turned back to Loouise violet moaned and began to cry. She wanted to help her freind, but had always hated to give blow jobs. even as a prostitute she had hated it, and since she had met Chase she had promised not to ever let another man in her mouth.

"Wait."

Mathews turned back to her, looking down at her.

"I want you to call Chase, I want him to know what you are doing."

"I might just call him girl, but I do not think he will want to leave the wife home alone tonight. It is her birthday, and he took a vaction day for tomorrow also."

Mathew's smiled as he saw the shock in her eyes. He new a bit more about Chase than she thought. Chase had always been careful in the girls he picked, usually arranging traansfers after a couple of months so that the word would not get around what a player he was. Violet had been here the longest of any of them, but Mathews had seen the signs of his growing restlessness as he looked at some of the new girls that had arrived, and he figured that Chase would be cutting the transfer orders soon.

He turned back to Louise as the tears began to fall from Violet's eyes. He knew he would enjoy the next part of this little interrogation even more now that Violet was broken, and maybe he would call Chase after all, he might want to say goodbye to Violet in his own special way.