Hello everyone,

I know there are people here who want some place to post their photos. You can post image files in the forums now. But it is not very easy to organize photos in the forums. We need a place dedicated to photos, and here is the Photo Library:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/photos/

If you want to upload photos, you need to register there again, even if you are already a forum user now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

And please upload your own photos / images. If it is not yours, do NOT upload it! By uploading, you allow this site to display your photos on this site, to do minor modification only when it's necessary (e.g. resize), to move your photos / albums and we reserve the right not to accept any photo. And no photo with someone who is, or looks like, younger than 18 year old is allowed on this site, no matter if he/she is involved in sexual scene or not.

The photo gallery is arranged in albums. So you can create multiple albums to better organize your photos in different series.

There are many functions provided by this gallery program. I put a simple help image series to get your started. If you have any suggestion or question, feel free to email me.

Hope you all like this new section of this site. If this is a widely welcome feature, an announcement will be on the front page too.

Have fun,

Jinn