I'm considering finishing this story, and submitting it...but I wanted a little feedback. Comments, suggestions, nit-picking, etc. are always welcome!

I step nude into the bathroom, turning the taps on hot and waiting for the water to get warm. I twist to look over one shoulder at my reflection in the mirror, lifting my thick tumble of curls off my back to regard the thin, red stripes that decorated the pale skin. I hiss a little under my breath as muscles stretch, pulling at the reddened skin. The delicate red lines rarely cross, running down my back from my shoulders, over the curves of my ass, and ending at my upper thighs.

I smile ruefully, twisting a little more for a better look, the curve of one pale breast visible in the mirror. Decorated with small red marks from the clothespins, radiating out from around the nipple like a starburst, it sways gently as I turn. Tiny pinprick bruises from the clamps mark my nipple and I sigh, cupping my breast and remembering the biting sting. When steam from the bath begins to fog the mirror, I pile my hair carelessly on top of my head and step into the tub, flicking the knob to turn the shower on.

The warm water stings my skin at first, making each welt on my back burn like fire. I close my eyes and brace my hands against the wall of the shower. The sweat washes from my skin under the pounding spray, slowly relaxing muscles I didn’t even realize were tense. I turn slowly, letting the heat of the water soothe my aching breasts and trickle down my stomach.

I reach for the sponge, and the soap. It will sting at first, but I lather up the sponge well, squeezing it in my hands as bubbles spill over. I run the sponge slowly up my arms, my fingernails teasing along behind the sponge. The sponge trails over my collarbone, dripping ropes of bubbles down over my breasts. My nipples tighten, the sting dulling quickly to a slow ache. I forgo the sponge for a moment and cup my breasts in my hands, stroking the bubbles along my skin. My nipples harden painfully, and I brush them with my thumbs, a soft moan catching in my throat.

I pick up the sponge and skim it over my stomach, bubbles dripping into my pussy. I skip over it for the moment, propping one leg on the rim of the tub and tracing the sponge along my calf, up over my knee, my thigh, teasing myself, stopping just short of my pussy lips. The bubbles coat my skin, slick and smooth, tickling as they pop under the spray of the shower. I repeat the teasing with the other leg, feeling anticipation pool hot inside my belly.

I squeeze bubbles from the sponge over my shoulder, letting them trickle down my back. Each welt burns, and I bite my lip to keep from gasping in pain. It races through my body like electricity, lighting up every tired nerve and aching muscle. I lean against the shower wall, liking the tingle as my nipples brush the cool, slick tile. I press myself more firmly against the wall, arching against it like a cat seeking to be petted. The spray from the shower washes the soap from my back, the bubbles trickling down the crack of my ass.

A faint breeze and the sound of the shower curtain being pulled back startles me. Before I can turn, your strong hands press against my shoulder, holding me in place against the tiled wall. Your hot skin presses against mine, damp from the spray of the shower. You lean into me, grinding me against the tile. My back stings and my nipples ache, but all that is lost in the feeling of your body pressed against mine. I can feel you lean down, rubbing your cheek against my hair. You teasingly bite the curve of my neck, soothing it with your tongue as you lick the water from my skin. I can feel your cock against the curve of my ass, already getting hard.

You pluck the clasp free and my hair tumbles down messily, quickly darkening and clinging to my body under the shower spray. You run your hands through the long strands, pulling my head back and forcing me to turn and arch my back to look at you. I blink the water from my eyes as you take my mouth, licking my lips and demanding entrance, tugging on my hair until I comply with a gasp.

You taste dark and sweet, unique, and I whimper hungrily, trying to turn around to press myself against you, but you hold me pinned to the wall. You work your cock between the cheeks of my ass, teasing me with the slick sliding pressure. I try to push myself back against you, but you break the kiss and lean harder against me, sandwiching me between the solidity of your chest and the unyielding wall. You lift my hair up from my neck, pressing your hot open mouth to the nape of my neck. I shudder, rubbing my cheek against the cool tiles to ease the flush of my skin.

You use the hand in my hair to help you spin me around, so quickly I’m almost dizzy. You press me back against the wall, the cool slickness soothing the welts on my back. I raise myself on tiptoe, the soap-slick skin of my breasts sliding against your chest, teasing my nipples into tight points. I wrap one soapy leg around yours, sliding my toes teasingly up the back of your calf. You smile down at me, knowingly, and catch my leg behind the knee, pulling it up to wrap higher around your thigh and bringing my hips flush against yours.

You tease me deliberately, the head of your cock just barely rubbing the folds of my pussy. I feel myself start to ooze wetness down the inside of one thigh as you barely part my pussy lips, rubbing just enough that I can feel it, but not nearly enough to ease the ache burning inside me. You know just when I’m about to beg, to plead for more, because you take the sponge from my clenched fingers, holding it up where I can see it. I smile slowly, plotting revenge for the teasing even as I pluck the sponge from your fingertips.

I slide from between you and the tiled wall, trailing the sponge lazily over your shoulders as I move behind you. I slide soap slicked palms around your waist, up your chest, embracing your back. I teasingly arch myself against you, rubbing my nipples against your back even as my hands creep up your chest, allowing me to pull my body flush against yours, the heat and wetness of my pussy pressed against your ass. I lick the droplets of water from your back, my tongue tracing a long slow line down the curve of your spine.

I pull back just enough to pick up the sponge again, rubbing and kneading your shoulders. I love the strength I can feel in the muscles under the skin, and it’s impossible not to want to stroke my hands over your skin, to tease and scrape my nails lightly down your back. When I feel you shudder, I kneel, drawing the sponge down with my hands, trailing soap over the curves of your ass. I work my way down your legs, first one, then the other, stroking a fingertip along the back of one thigh, gently kneading sore calf muscles. I lean over further, pressing my lips to the back of one knee, licking the water and soap from the hollow of your skin.

You turn, then, surprising me and I sit back on my heels, looking up into your eyes through the spray of the shower. Your smile is all the incentive I need to continue, picking up one foot and washing it thoroughly, first with the sponge, then with my tongue, flicking between your toes, lightly suckling each one. I press my fingertips into the arch of your foot, keeping my eyes on yours as I lean down to kiss it, softly, nuzzling my cheek against your ankle.

I work my way back up your leg, pressing s string of kisses along the outside of your thigh up to your hip, I sit up higher on my knees, rubbing the sponge over the skin over your lower stomach. I watch with hot eyes as the soap bubbles run down over your cock under the spray of the shower, but I don’t touch. Instead, I lean forward, kissing your stomach with my wet, open mouth. I rise, washing my way up along your ribcage, trailing bubbles over your skin. I circle the sponge over one flat nipple, letting you feel the rough texture of the sponge on your skin.

I stand close but holding myself back from rubbing my soap slick body against yours. I stroke the sponge over your shoulder, down your arm. I twine my soapy fingers with yours, lifting your arm, first to wash then to press my lips against the curve of your bicep, trailing my tongue down to the bend of your elbow. I cradle your soapy hand between us, my breasts on either side of your arm. I kiss your palm deliberately, watching your eyes as I lick the soap from your fingers, sucking each one into my mouth. I take your index finger, wet with my saliva and soap and trail it down my chin, the line of my throat, along my sternum, stopping just short of the rising slopes of my breasts.

I give your fingers a quick squeeze then switch to the other arm, washing it just as thoroughly. When I lick your fingers clean, you tease me a moment, fucking my mouth with first one finger, then two. I tease them with my tongue just as I’ve teased your cock in the past, sucking them deep into my mouth as you slowly slide them in and out between my lips.

I take a deep breath, sighing, leaning in close as your hand drops away. I take the time to lick the soap from your nipples now, teasing each one with slow laps and circles of my tongue. I watch your eyes close, feeling the tension in your body as I rub sinuously against you. A flick of the tongue here, a gentle bite there, I work my way slowly, so slowly back down your stomach. My tongue dips briefly in your navel, a quick wetness. I kiss one hipbone, wanting to draw the teasing out further, but oh so impatient to continue, too.
When I’m back on my knees in front of you, I look up. There’s that moment of instant connection when you open heavy-lidded eyes and gaze down at me, one hand idly petting my hair. I reach up, slowly stroking you with my soapy fingers. My hands curl around your cock, sliding slowly up the shaft, twirling, rolling my palm against the tip. You watch me lick my lips deliberately, abruptly pulling me forward with a hoarse groan.

I wrap my lips hungrily around the head of your cock, feeling you slide slowly into my hot waiting mouth. One slow glide, all the way down, until I feel my nose almost brush your skin, then back up, just as slowly. My tongue snakes around to twirl around the tip, the sucking gentler now, as I concentrate on teasing you with little laps and flicks of my tongue. I alternate for a few minutes, slow, deep, languid sucking in between little licks and kisses. My hands stroke the skin of your thighs, sometimes teasing scratches with my fingernails, sometimes curling around the back of your thighs to pull you deeper into my mouth.

Your hand in my hair tells me when to pick up the pace and I let you guide me, even when I want to tease more. The rhythm is comforting, in a way, feeling your thrusts in my mouth get a little rougher, sometimes slow and deeper, sometimes faster, harder, until I close my eyes, getting lost in the pattern. I can feel it in the tension of your muscles, as climax approaches.

Without warning, you press your thumb hard against my jaw, using a handful of my hair to pull me off your cock with a soft, sucking pop. I rock back on my heels, stunned, shaking myself loose from the trancelike rhythm. I look up at you with wide, dazed eyes, and I see that lazy, challenging smile.

“You didn’t think I was going to let you finish things that quickly, did you?” You ask, though I know you don’t expect an answer. Your hands in my hair guide me to my feet and you crush my mouth to yours in a deep, hard kiss. While your tongue teases mine, your hands skim over my back, brushing the welts and making me arch against you. You run the edge of your thumbnail over one of the deepest welts, just below my shoulder blades, pressing harder when I shudder against you.