I'm lucky enough to be in London, but not so lucky as to have an invite to the Museum of Natural History where J K Rowling is reading from the final book before its launch.

So I'm joining the hoipolloi over at Waterstone's Piccadilly where they have been queueing for over 2 days now, waiting for the book to launch.

The last ever Harry Potter book launch at Waterstones Piccadilly is set to be an amazing night as characters from the book are on hand to share the magic and live entertainment will keep the muggles happy all evening. Fans that queue up for the midnight opening of the store will be part of this unforgettable Harry Potter party. Hagrid, Dumbledore, and Professors McGonagall and Snape will be entertaining those in the queue and will be joined by fellow wizards, moving enchanted gargoyles, face painters and strange mythical creatures – to name but a few.

The extravaganza kicks off at 9.00pm but fans may want to get there early for the opportunity to win many prizes and take part in some magical games. With plenty of excitement instore for both kids and adults, the last Harry Potter party at Waterstones Piccadilly is destined to be the biggest and the best so far.
I hope to see someone I know there! I will look like this:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=10913

At 12:01 the doors to the store will open, and people will begin entering to buy their copies. At about the point where this gets boring, I'll leave the queue and head over to Waterstone's Kensington, where I actually have a reserved copy waiting. No party there, I hear, but they'll be open from midnight until all the advanced copies have been sold.

That's my plan, and I'm sticking to it! And I won't be emerging again until the book is finished!