I thought I'd share this note I received with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorry, Oz doesn't "Dom and Tell"

I've received a wonderful gift - the gift of knowing that I really am submissive, not simply a wanna-be, could be, maybe...

Thank you.

I thought we'd meet - a nice, pleasant "good to meet you" sort of lunch. I had no intentions, hopes or desires in any other direction. When I saw you for the first time, a little voice (not even voice, really, just a sense) said "uh, oh" in a gleeful, relieved way. There's a line (from a movie I think) "You had me at 'hello'" and it was as close to true as it had ever been for me. The next 4 hours were the most erotic I've ever spent fully clothed.

As we talked about mundane things, the conversation slowly became more intimate. Sending the waitress away three times because I hadn't even looked at the menu should have been clue to me that something more was going on. When, after a while, you asked me if I realized we were in a scene right then, both knowledge and a sense of rightness bloomed inside me, followed by nervousness and excitement. I remember thinking, "I don't know how to do this, how do I submit from across a restaurant table?" Then I realized I already had, and was.

Your kind, gentle, sure voice filled me. Your request that I look into your eyes as we talked, your hands holding my crossed wrists still on the table between us, took me to a place I had previously only visited briefly. I felt overwhelmed with curiosity, gratitude, desire to please and hope that you were enjoying yourself as much as I was. Your patience with my inability to maintain eye contact, the knowing smile when I realized, over and over again, that I had failed, as I whispered "crap" to myself and looked at you again...

I loved listening to you as you described how you saw me, your obvious pleasure in your own skill as you verbally led me a little farther and then had to remind me to breathe, the quick grin while you brought me back when I began to float a little too far away, then saying "good girl" in a satisfied tone of voice.

Checking on me as the afternoon progressed - asking "Are you okay, do you want me to stop?" helped me keep my balance and my feet on the ground, even though by that point my knees were spread wide open under the table, held there by your calf against mine and the table leg. My underwear was drenched and I was trembling with need from head to toe.

Accepting my self-imposed constraints is another gift you gave me. You and I both know that all it would have taken was a little push and I would have been where we both wanted me - in a hotel room, before you on my knees, begging you to take control. Perhaps that's exactly where I'll be someday.

A particular memory stands out: leaning over as you passed by me at the table (on your way to attend to a moment of business) and practically growling in my ear "spread your legs" (they had closed the moment you got up) in a tone that meant "now". Did you watch to see if I obeyed immediately? Did you pause before returning to the table to enjoy the knowledge that you had taken me over?

When you began tapping my hand, gently, then a little harder, I began to feel the want, the need, the absolute compulsion to come. It grew and grew, my clit throbbing to match your beat, my mind imagining the tip of your finger, right there...

When you finally, finally asked me if I wanted to come, I could barely speak. My "yes" was hardly audible. I was so afraid that you would want it to happen right then, right there, and I didn't know if I could. Thank you for letting me come and sending me to the bathroom to do it. I did whisper your name when the orgasm washed over me, as you asked.

Thank you for sharing yourself with me. It was an unexpected, joyful, exciting surprise to me and I'll always treasure the afternoon we spent together, with a restaurant table between us and a connection that made the barrier meaningless.