I often thought of the office bitch that used to be called Susan. I had heard she was being trained as a pony girl somewhere in the desert. I thought that the story might not go amiss on my latest nemesis. She was a neigbour of mine and started to interfere when she saw or thoguht she saw the bitch that used to be Emma be dragged to a van by the head of a vicious biker gang. Emma had long outlived her usefulness. it had been fun for a while to have a trained naked slave atteniding to my every whim, but soon even al ny friends got tired of using her every orrfice. the sheen goes off it when they are completely broken. The four nights she hd spent in complete darkness, chained and naked and with only the rats that crawled over her body for company had seen to that. I had sold her to the highest bidder. I had half hoped to send her to the same pony farm as Susan so the two of them could get reaccquanited but the bikers paid more and she was now in the bronx or somehwere being a human motorbike.
The problem was this bitch neighbour, Rachel, i believe she was called stumbled upon the bikers putting emma inot the van. Emma had been trained well enough to want to serve my every whim but still had enough about her to know that whatever these bikers did to her it wouldnt be pleasant. She turned to Rachel when she saw her and said "Please help me". I applauded and said good performance lads we'll film the thing for real tomorrow. She had called round later to tell me that she didnt believe what i was saying and that unless i paid her handsomely she was going to the police. She jumped at my chance of sharing a glass of wine to discuss it, even was smart enough toswtich the glasss in case i had drugged one. She wasn't smart enough to relise htough that i had already impregnated her with a tranquiliser with a small needle that she ardly felt as i shook her hand when she first entered.
Rachel was now tied spreadeagled on my bed, comletely naked save for the clamps on her nipples and cunt and the shiny red ball gag in her mouth. She was coming to and i was about to have fun.