One of my fantasies is that while on vacation, I meet an older couple. First I'm pleased with their company but it keeps getting annoying with the way, it seems, they're following me almost everywhere. I'm tricked into come to their room and drugged ( I struggle to no avail ). Then I'm tightly bound, gagged, blindfolded and they do cruel things to me; waxing my body, humiliating and giving me pain and forced orgasms and more pain ( with predicament bondage ). I keep fighting but they break my free spirit after a while.

They get all of this on video and I'm later used as a footstool as they watch the film of me being dominated.

Whenever they want me out of the way, I'm drugged and kept in the closet or at their feet on the bed. When they leave for shopping, breakfast etc. I'm left all bound and gagged with butt and ear plugs and a dildo, locked in a trunk. Then when they come back, it begins all over again. The woman is so cruel, she makes me clean her shoes and feet with my tongue as she keeps abusing my rear. She loves to pull at my leash as I complete the forced task, any wrong move and she punishes me as the man keeps watching.

Later I'm stuffed in a suitcase and we leave the hotel, as I'm kidnapped in broad daylight. I'm taken to their yacht and ketp as their slave/ pet.