I had entertianed thoughts of trying to escape until i had seen what teh Master had donr to poor 64. When she was first brought here i am told that she was an exceptionly beautiful girl but wouldnt submit and when she had tryed to escapethe Master had cut the tendons on the back of her legs so she is no longer able to walk, now being pregnate it is more dificult than ever to get around, when i had see the results of her trying to leave i put all thoughts of escaping away, 64 was used in the villist of ways and sobbed most of the waking hours, but im sure her children will be as lovely as she was. with 69 in position she pulled back and started to protest , ipushed the button to send shocks to her clit ,she wailed in pain andd bent her head and started to lick Masters ass ,he said he wanted to fell her tongue inside his ass and for 69 to be quik about it she again balked and i hit her with another jolt harder than the first and she got the point and obeyed. i hated doing this to the poor girl but i knew what would happen to me if i didnt , the Master would be a lot harder on me than on 69 and i didnt need another trip to the dreaded dungeon