Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
It seems to be the popular consensus switches are confused. Not sure why, would love to know. I certainly don't feel confused. Surely we all have a little of everything in us, its just a case of what the mix is. A lot of subbies here get very dommie at times and seem to greatly enjoy it. Is it a case of switches not being able to make their minds up. For me it's more a case of wanting a full menu to choose from then deciding what I want to eat tonight based on my mood or what the the chef's speciality is. If I had to choose just one particular dish and eat the same thing every time, it would drive me nuts. Variety is the spice of life.

As far as sexual preference is concerned, I definitely prefer females - no ifs, ands, or buts about that one - I am not confused at all on that one. However, when it comes to being a dom or a sub, I think that there are certain (types of) women I would love to dominate and then there are certain (types of) women that I would love to serve. I often do find myself heavily in conflict on that issue.