I finally took the plunge, put out an ad and started talking to one prospective and very promising Dominant who lives very close to me. (we don’t know the exact location but it’s within an hour of each other).
It has been a week and slow going, which is good, great for me. There is no need for hurry and all the time in the world to get to know one another before we exchange emails and more personal information.
He knows my first name, has a facial picture of me (and yes I shaved ) He knows I have children and that they come first. I know he has children and his comes first also.
My respect and trust are blossoming for this Dominant, he has demonstrated his awareness and knowledge through stories and also by picking up on what I have said, empathizing emotions/feelings within BDSM moments without me saying anything and I have great assurance he is not a wannabe. He is nonjudgmental thus far and I am just tickled in neon colors. (good thing I am not really ticklish)
We have advanced from 1 pm a night to 3 pm’s a night, in some ways this is frustrating because any questions asked must wait until the following day.
In short, he sent me one story of a session he would have and instructed me to masturbate to this and send him my thoughts.
Well this naughty and greedy little sub took the initiative and had an orgasm to his story/session without asking permission.

Now will I get in trouble tonight because I was asked to masturbate once to another session/story of a kiss, “to climax” but told I was not allowed to climax?….uhh I masturbated twice "to climax" without orgasm, not once I couldn’t help it! Maybe he will be happy? He says he loves to torment his submissive/slave by having her hanging on the edge of an orgasm for a time while he tormented her deliciously.