Angela Carter was the country's most famous female shock jock. Her abrasive no-nonsense style wound up and wooed listeners at the same time. She took great insulting people especially the men. As a committed mesogonist, the lady listeners loved her. A lot of the men loved her too for very different reasons. She was a looker. She had full lips, blonde hair without a hint of bleach, and a body to die for. No wonder a lot of men rang her show because they enjoyed being insulted by her.

I was not one of those men. I was one of the men who hated Angela Carter. I had good reason to hate her. I had a good thing going with a beautiful young lady named Belinda. Belinda had been a shy girl and it had been easy to manipulste her into doing anything I wanted. I had been into BDSM from an early age. I had never found a willing partner and was too scared of the consequences to force myself on someone. Belinda ticked both those boxes. She was so keen to win my affections she willingly let me tie her up and fuck all her holes. She was a bit more reticent when I started to thrash her with my belt and pouted a little at me using the riding crop. To sate my real lust I needed to force her to do something she really didnt like. So i started to give her to my friends while i watched. She hated to be used by other men. The first few times i had to use strong chains to secure her to the bed and stuffed numerous pairs of her oanties in her mouth to quiet her objections.
Some of them were downrighted perverted and a learned a thing or two which i replicated on her later. Still she stayed around because she loved me and, misguidedly thought i loved her too. Well at least that is until she rang that bitch Angela carter on her radio show. The Bitch told her I was scum of the earth for using her that way and that i had probably never loved and just wanted to manipulate her into being my sex toy. All true of course but belinda didnt need to hear it. Nor did she need to hear that she should cut her losses and leave me. She did leave me eventually. It took her a while because after hearing the show i kept her chained up in the house. She escaped however when she tricked one of my buddies into believing she woild be a better fuck without the restriction of her collar and chain. She high tailed out the house and had an injunction slapped on me. That left me without a female body to play with. Until now that is.

I had recognised her immediately from all the posters the station put up in town of her flashing her enormous cleavage andwaering a short skirt to show off those excellent legs. I did not take her immediately. It would have been too risky to attempt a snatch at the radio station. They knew with her reputation there were always guys out to get her and a burlty security guard always came out with her to her car. I followed her car at a discreet distance until we came to a country road i knew\she had to go down to get home. I put on the accelerator and rammed my car into the back of hers. She got out as i knew she would ranting and raving. She was taken aback when she saw the taser in my hand. She reacted too slowly and i shot her a good one right on the tit. She slumped to the floor. I could not resist feeling her up as i cuffed her hands behind her back and her legs tight together. I shoved her in the trunk of my car. After dousing her car with petrol and setting it alight i drove off with my newly accquired prize sleeping in the trunk.

By the end of the thiry minute drive to the country cabin i had accquired she was shouting obscenities in the trunk. Noone could hear her. We were miles away from anywhere. I moved round to the trunk and opened it. She was strugging and screaming and her skirt was even further up her body showing even more leg and now even her panties were visible.
"Let me go you perverted bastard" i just smiled and reached into the trunk.