I thought I was going insane,I had been used by all of the men in the room ,both inthe front and back as well as my mouth .The women had a great deal of fun pissing on me and making me lick them clean.
I was now bent over a barrel ,the cold water took my breath awayas Belinda poured it on me .When sae said some thing about bikers ,I didnt really pay to much attention ,untill I saw them lined up in front and back .
The head guy said to sae ,we;ll find out if she can take and with that he pushed his cock into my ass ,no lubebrication, just forced his way in .I started to scream but another cock was shoved into my mouth ,down my throat chocking me .
They both finished at about the same time .I was sobbing ,gagging onthe cum in my mouth pleading ,begging but they just laughed and two more took there place.
They kept at it untill all forty or so of them had finished .I lay over the barrel more dead than alive,but over heard the biker say to sae .Well she might work out all right ,but the first time a donkey fucks her ,I dont know, she,s not to big and itl probably kill her ,I guess we could use her for the dog show but her cunt and ass hole are pretty big for most dogs. Sae replied ,well her aass hole will tighten up ,but your right she,s got a big cunt.
Maybe u could use her being fucked by a horse in a snuff movie,she has to be worth some thing.I suppose we could turn her out on the street ,we can always use another 2bit whore he muttered. What do ya think guys ,he had turned to the rest of them. Sae told them they would have to watch me as i would probably try to run.
Ah she,s not worth the trouble they said.Sae was furious ,but you said you would buy her he shouted ,ya well shes in bad shape you shuoldnt have been so hard on her and what the fuck you gonna do about it, sue us? they left laughing. Sae came to me and started kicking me ,I curled up in a fetal position to try to get away from his boots,when lord b stopped him. Dont kill her .do it some place else .
I was thrown into the car ,when Belinda said to him , you dont want a murder on your hands why dont you give her to those hill billys you told me about.Sae smiled ,yeah i had forgot about them, good idea .
We drove for an hour or so ,stopped int front of a decrepid old shack ,sae beeped the horn and the two guys came out grinning from ear to ear .Here u go guys just as i promised .They carried me into the shack .I heard the car leave and the night mare continued.