Again, Looking for 1 female for a RP. The person I was playing with got banned... You'd be playing a busness woman who is kidnapped as she's leaving work one night. She's taken to her captor's home to be his sex slave... Some personality traits of the female role is she is a very strong independant woman, she's worked hard to get where she is in company. So, when she's kidnapped she will not want to become my sex slave and will not follow the rules I set for her at the begining of her training which will result in multiple paddlings... But in time she becomes more submisive and more willing to have me fuck her...

If this intrests you then reply to the following...

I looked around the basement and decide that tonight was the night... I made a small fortune thanks to the Internet and I was able to retire early and I deiced that I wanted a sex slave of my very own. So I went about building the perfect dungeon in my basement. It was completely soundproof, there was a small room that just consisted of a bed, a small bathroom with a shower, then there was the main room there was a bed on one side of the room, a pair of shackles hung from the ceiling in the middle of the room and a pair of shackles rested on the floor imbedded in the concrete floor. On the other side of the room was a cabinet that held very sexual devices. And the door could only be opened with a 4 digit code of my choosing.

Once the dungeon was done, I set out to find my slave... I saw you leaving your work with a group of friends one afternoon. And I set about to follow you and learn all about you. I knew what time you worked and what time you left. I also knew that you'd be staying late tonight as you usually do on Thursday nights... So I gathered up my kit and made my way to your office building...