ive noticed that while many people mention sub space sub drop and aftercare etc hardly anyone ever seems overly willing to admit to any bad experiences themselves other than a casual comment or two along the lines of ''its not very nice but my Dom/me looks after me'' or ''its never happened to me/my sub'' '' if you're looked after properly it wont happen'' and so on.

its like being on drugs you can be high as a kite and happy as larry but there are times coming down is literally just that..coming down,and sometimes with a big almighty crash.

people are happy to talk about the bliss of subspace and the highs etc and yes it is great im not disputing or belittling that, but it's like they dont like to admit that occasionally coming down can be a really horrible experience and can last quite sometime that things arnt always perfect,its not something to be ashamed of or to feel inadequate about,

ok its rare or at least it has been for me luckily but im quite happy to admit that i have had one or two horrible experiences of it.

surely im not the only one?

yes i have tried finding older threads here but they seem to be related to aftercare rather than the actual subject itsself