Originally posted by Jazzie-sub
Too funny. However, it just might be that she'd care for them very much. Is it not true that bratty subs are bratty to goad their Dom?

It is true that many submissives are bratty to goad their dominants. However, most of the bratty subs are internet-only submissives and not real-life creations. Why? Because getting your ass beat in real life hurts a hell of a lot more than it doies on a computer screen.

However, what I was referring to was my specific methodologies for dealing with a submissive that likes to run her mouth a little too much. I like to do things to work or otherwise occupy their mouths so they can't run it as much. For instance, using it as a clothespin holder.

Also, in the case of brattiness, I prefer approaches that do not cater to what the submissive wants, which is attention and a spanking. Instead I give them the opposite. Typically, my therapy for brattiness involves the submissive spending some time alone and hogtied in a closet... or in a bath tub full of cold water. Something like that. Something to get the idea aross that that particular sort of thing won't cut it around here.