Thank you Russell, J-Go, Amber, silver9, warbaby, stripedangel, & others for what you have helped me to understand!

My wife/sub has been self-procalaiming herself as My slave for some time now, (on this site included), and I haven't quite understood/accepted the gravity of the titles and responsibilities (I was newly satisfied being her Dom). She also pushed me to be her Dom, which I have long since realized that I should have fallen into role of much earlier in our relationship--but everything happens for a reason. After reading the slave contract that Russell posted I realized that My sub, stripedangel, and I have already agreed to a strikingly similar contract that We drafted Ourselves. She has been my slave, she has already given that to Me.

What I didn't realize is that she already was my slave--it's a much more smooth transition than I expected. I could have claimed this at any time--years ago. We have a lot of lost time to make up for and I have a lot of work to do.

Post if you want to...but I am celebrating...it's almost like getting married all over again!