I'm having a little problem with a personal issue that is really starting to affect my ability to submit properly, and is also affecting my sexual enjoyment. My size. I'm not a very tall girl, only about 5' 1".. I am very well proportioned. but, I'm definately overweight. I've done real well, and have lost about 50 pounds in the last 15 months.. but, I'll be honest, I need to lose about 50 more.

I do yoga, LOTS of yoga, actually,. I also walk 5 times a week, and swim laps. So, I'm not "blubbery"... I'm very toned, but, I'm about a size 14. And on my height, that's still pretty big.

I know several months ago, there was a nasty thread about women who are into BDSM being big. And, I probably shouldn't have read it, but, I did. And, I can't say that it began my insecurity.. but, it certainly added to it.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I since I don't feel good about my size, I find myself very reluctant to get into certain positions. or to try certain things because I'm afraid I will "gross out" my lover. (I'm married.. my husband has never been able to perform, so I've taken a lover who is very into the dom/sub thing)

So, I guess I'm looking for a little objectivity. You Male Doms out there, what do you think about a girl who is carrying around extra weight? If you have a larger lover, do you ever get grossed out by her body? or is that just something us women think up in our minds? And for you Female Subs out there that are heavier like I am... how do you get past those inhibitions so you can just enjoy, and obey?