Ok so I am 19 years old college student living with parents. My parents are very conservative Christians, goes to church every Sunday etc. They recently found out i have having sex, well more like my mom asked and i was stupid and gave it away.(no pun intended) So they know and they are making my life a living hell. I get lectured constantly about i am living in sin, i am damned to hell. I guess it isn't too bad, just really tense. My mom started to scold me again because my master doesn't pick me up anymore, but that is because of these two reasons. This is the main reason is because is works a hard labor job outside 8am-6pm and when i go over to his house we fall asleep so when it's time to take me home at 11 (curfew for when he drives when i drive my curfew is 10;30 no matter what) and a couple weeks ago he could barely get up and take me home because he was tired, and i had to call my parents to see if they could pick me up but they couldn't and he had to time me home once he finally could wake up, but this pissed off my parents he couldn't take me home so i have been driving over there. Makes sense until my mom asked me why he doesn't pick me up anymore? How contradicting is that? It's like well you want me to drive because he is too tired but yet you still want him to pick me up? The second reason is because he doesn't wanna face my parents, i mean would you? they can be scary. my mom thinks he is ashamed and he is taking advantage of me (right mom thats why i am also on top of him wanting sex..lol no i didn't say that). There is a tenseness in the house as u can see and so far i have been getting lectured but i am afraid what else they might do, stop me from seeing my master? I love him and he loves me, and i refuse to break up because they want us to. I would move out but the car i drive belongs to my mom and i would have no way of paying for another car, car insurance, health insurance, rent, and school. I have no one to turn to, i would ask my brother to talk to them but he is Catholic and I am sure he would side with her. I am lost I have no clue what to do, i guess things will get better but i need words of encourage maybe some advice, i feel like i can turn to you guys. It feels better getting all of this out.

PS- and no my parents don't know our relationship is a BDSM relationship, who knows what other hellish things might break loose.