I wanted to ask this question in response to a post in another thread without messing up that person's thread...

Before limiting yourself to "experienced only," realize that finding a new inexperienced Dom/me and learning together can be a very good way to go. Being in a situation where you are both learning can be a relationship builder. It will also give you a lot to laugh about in the future.

Even if you find the perfect "experienced" Dom/me, you are still going to have to work on your relationship. It's not fair to put all the weight of knowing what to do on them alone.

I hope you land a great one. Good luck!
I personally would only want an experienced Master for a few reasons:

1. I have no experience, so would need to be shown many things I'm sure
2. I would have more trust in an experienced Master's knowledge
3. I am a submissive and have zero desire to lead any Master anywhere

I understand that both parties learn from each other as they go along, yes, but as the submissive looking for a very strong lead (one stronger than my already strong will), it would have to be from an experienced Dominant.

As soon as I have to take the lead and show a Dominant the way, all thoughts of them Domming me go flat. I have talked with many new Dominants and have happily helped them along their path, but would then never consider them for my Dominant.

We all have to start somewhere, yes, but that's just how it is for me

How is it for you?