Assignment two chapters
There are three chapters here, one by H Dean and two of my own. Please don't be afraid of upsetting either of us with what you say, Dean is tough and my chapters are not so new that I will be worried by what you have to say. HAVE FUN!

The O’Connell Chronicles: The Dinner Party by H Dean

Chapter 1

Francis directed his guests into his study, introducing them to his artwork. All were properly impressed and filled with questions as to how this magnificence was achieved.

"Are they all real?" a voice asked.

"Of course. I've a friend who…he is the...um...director of a facility that creates these masterpieces,” he told them. “I have another piece in the works, as a matter of fact."

His guests milled around first one piece and then another, touching the objects and mumbling to their comrades.

A tall woman of an older generation stood over what appeared to be a marble statue depicting a nymph pleasuring two satyrs. Smiling she bent down and peered into the nymphs closed eyes and whispered something. The eyes opened, startling the woman.

"So hideous," she whispered. "Francis, I'm curious, how do you...well, how does she eat or..."

Francis smiled as he strode towards the older woman. "As you can see, one satyr has his cock in her mouth and the other in her ass. I won't go into all the plumbing, but there is a small machine that pumps food into her stomach and another that cleans her out."

"I must have one!" she exclaimed.

"Perhaps that can be arranged, Beatrice," Francis said, a broad grin of satisfaction on his face.

"How did you manage this one?" asked a tall, dark haired man.

"Ah, this one...my most recent piece," Francis said, striding over to the man. "I had to have this adjusted somewhat. The spider webbing originally fed into her fingers, but that proved to be a bit problematic. They feed into through the back of her hand now. I'm rather partial to the change: It allows her fingers to move now."

“It’s quite exquisite,” the man replied.

“Thank you. I wanted her to appear much like a painting,” Francis said. “My initial thought was of Fay Ray in the clutches of King Kong. Then I settled on an image from an old pulp fiction fantasy novel I read as a young man. I can’t recall the name of the book but the image of a nearly naked girl trapped in a huge spider web was rather…well, it stayed with me.”

As if on command the girl's fingers wiggled, garnering a smile from her captor. Reaching out, the man stroked the girl's leg, prompting her from her state of slumber. Her steel gray eyes blinked open, taking in the rare sight of strangers.

"Please, help me," whispered the girl, suddenly hopeful for freedom.

A chuckle of sadistic satisfaction rose from the gallery of people.

"Marvelous!" Beatrice issued. "Such hideous beauty. Such sadistic pleasures you must find in this beauty."

"More than I can express," Francis related. "Many is the night that I have taken my seat across from her, enjoying her exquisite suffering while my dutiful Desk brought me to full satisfaction."

"Desk? Who or what is Desk?" asked the woman.

Francis turned his gaze to the small desk at the far end of the room. It was made of dark oak and appeared well crafted and sturdy. From the center top of the desk, just beneath the desk’s top piece could be seen the lower portions of a woman. Her bottom jutted out slightly and her feet spread wide and disappeared into the desk's thick legs.

"She has relative freedom until lock into her place," Francis told the small crowd. "When not in use for my sexual pleasures or cleaning, she is there. When unattended she has a pump attached to her bottom to clean out her wastes."

"I assume that her upper half is useful when she is ensconced by the desk?" chuckled one of the guests.

"Please, feel free to look," Francis told the man.

One by one Francis' guests made their path to the other side of the desk to admire its most impressive attributes.

"It appears you have modified the girl quite severely," the older woman said.

"Ah, yes. She is, in fact, a Christ-like figure," Francis retorted, smiling. "Her hands and feet have rather large holes through them, titanium tubing filling the holes so they remain open and useful. Her breasts have been greatly enlarged and are, in fact, still growing thanks to an implant her creator calls ‘silly string’. Her lips have been shaped and enlarged, and her teeth have been replaced with a synthetic material."

"You said she has duties other than being a desk," Beatrice said. "Which means she can be removed from it. It also means that you trust her to be free in the house. That's a bit risky, if you ask me."

"Her mind is not what it once was. In fact, she has little recollection of the girl she was before she became what she is now," Francis told her. "Her only want in life is to be a pleasure toy. She has actually stated that she envies the other pieces I have here - wishes she were one of them."

"Interesting", the woman said.

"Well, I think it's time for the party to get started," Francis exclaimed. "So, if you don't mind, I will free Desk from her bondage and have her get to serving. Please, follow me to the dining room."

Over dinner, Francis' guests spoke in grand words about his living furnishings. All were in awe and most were in a quest to discover how they might acquire their own pieces. Amidst the excitement and revelry, none noticed the one man who sat quietly observing the actions of all in attendance. It was only after dinner had completed that he was introduced.

"It seems that you are all in agreement," Francis announced. "You all want what I have. Well, I have news for you. The man responsible for these creations is here.”

Their attention was immediate, as was the sudden silence filling the room. Anticipatory, each guest awaited the words that were to follow.

“He has been made fully aware of the status of each individual here,” Francis continued. “He knows your base interests and the truth about your, or our, illegal activities. However, as careful a man as he is, he wished to observe each of you before allowing me to compromise his identity.”

Francis paused for a moment, enjoying the sudden tension. He cast his eyes from one guest to another, enjoying their wide-eyed attention. Finally, Beatrice rose from her seat, her eyes burning into Francis.

“Damn it, man! You’re going to give us all heart attacks, you sadistic bastard!” she exclaimed, a smile playing across her lips.

Francis returned the smile, raising his arm in an open handed gesture. “Friends, I want you to meet Jerry O’Connell.”

All eyes turned towards the man at the far end of the table and watched the man ease himself from his seat. He raised his fist to his mouth and coughed before smiling at the guests.

“It’s been awhile since I have been away from my playground for a night like this,” he began. “I admit to having a very enjoyable time. Your company and adoration of my works has been quite enjoyable. Were I a more easily influenced man my head would be swelled beyond the ridiculous. Francis?”

“Thank you, Jerry,” Francis responded as Jerry returned to his seat. “Now, let’s retire to my study. I am sure you have many questions, hopes and fantasies you wish to discuss with my esteemed friend.”

LISA’S REALITY by Aussiegirl ( the first chapter of my very first story!)

Chapter one - Taken

Oh god, not again! Lisa struggled as she felt a hand cover her mouth and was lifted off the ground by a firm arm around her waist. She kicked her legs in the air, but soon realised she was not going anywhere. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain like a bite in her bottom and everything started to go fuzzy. Try as she might, she was unable to stay alert and felt herself getting weaker until everything went dark.

Lisa started to wake slowly, feeling strange but not knowing why. She had a bit of a headache and she was thirsty. She went to move her arm out to grab the glass of water she always kept beside her bed, but it wouldn’t move. She tried again, and this time she pulled harder, but found she still couldn’t move her arm. She tried to open her eyes to see why her arm was stuck and found she couldn’t do that either. Trying not to panic, she tested her other arm and found it wouldn’t move either. The same thing with her legs, they were somehow held firmly to what felt like a bed. Suddenly she remembered being grabbed and the sting in her bottom. Lisa started to panic and struggle against her binds.

“Now, now, don’t fight so, my dear. We don’t want you hurting yourself”. Lisa heard the deep male voice and froze. She went to say something, but felt a finger lightly touch her lips. “Shhh, I don’t want you to say anything, just listen, ok.” Lisa nodded and the finger was removed from her lips. She felt the bed dip and realised that the man was now sitting on the bed beside her. She held her breath as she felt a hand move down her neck and rest on her left breast. With a shock, she realised that if she could feel his hand on her breast, she must not have her shirt and bra on anymore. She let out her breath in a small sob as the hand moved to touch her other breast.

Steve looked at the young girl that lay tied to the bed. She was 17 and was in her final year of high school. They had been watching her for a while, and had grabbed her on her way to school that morning. He knew that she was not yet fully recovered from the shot she had been given and that this was the best time to begin to mould the girl to the role she would eventually become – that of a slave. That is what he did, he trained slaves and he was very good. It helped that the company he worked for kept an eye on the young girls in the towns around the state and were very good at spotting signs of submission. Lisa had been earmarked over a year ago; it was just a matter of when to collect her. As Steve ran his hands over the soft breasts of the girl, he could feel her body shaking and her little sobs. “ Lisa, listen to me,” he heard the girl give another sob, “ today you left your old life behind. You will never go back to your school or your home” He knew it was harsh, but he had found out over time, that it was better to be brutal at the start. This message would be repeated over and over until they knew it was true.

Lisa started to cry as she heard the words the man was saying. “What did he mean? she thought. “I ….I didn’t tttell anyone.” she sobbed quietly. She felt the man’s hand move from her breast to cover her mouth. “ I told you not to say anything, Lisa. Now I will have to gag you.” She tried to shake her head to get his hand off her mouth, but he was too strong. She felt his hand move off her mouth down to her chin to pull her mouth open. She didn’t even have time to react before she felt a hard round object being pushed into her mouth behind her teeth. It just sat there for a moment, and then she felt her head being pulled up and the ball was pulled deeper into her mouth. Lisa struggled not to panic and to keep breathing, but it was hard. When her head was placed back down she could feel straps bitting into her cheeks. She was so busy trying to calm down her breathing; she didn’t hear the man speak. It was not until he grabbed her face that she realised he was talking to her again.

Steve watched the girl trying to breath through the ball gag he had just placed in her mouth. It wasn’t a big one, but the feel of a ball gag took some girls a while to get used to. He told her to breath through her nose but she didn’t appear to hear him. He grabbed her face firmly, and said again, “ Lisa, just try to breath through your nose, that’s it.” He watched as she managed to slow down her breathing. “ I’m sorry I had to use the gag, but I did ask you not to speak.” He did wonder a bit about what she had been trying to say, but figured that she was just trying to say she wouldn’t say anything if he let her go. He let her face go and sat back watching her. She really was beautiful. Her breasts were moving up and down with her ragged breaths and her long, dark hair was splayed out on the pillow around her head. He longed to remove the blindfold and see her eyes, but knew it was best to do that later. She had a strong, athletic build and he knew that she used to run for her school track team. However, she had quit suddenly mid season, and no-body knew why. “ Now, where was I, oh yes, you will never see your family again. You will be trained to be what you were born to be. I know that you don’t understand what I am saying, but you will in time. For now, you need to do what you are told. As you have already found out, I will not tolerate disobedience.” Steve reached out and touched the ball gag in her mouth as he said this. “ However, if you behave and do as you are told, you will find me firm but fair. Now, I am going to release you. So long as you do not fight me and try to get away, you can stretch and go to the bathroom if you need to.”

As soon as he mentioned the word bathroom, Lisa realised she did need to go-- badly. She hoped that he would be quick and that it wasn’t a trick. She didn’t know what was going on, she had been sure that the same group of men that had brutally raped her earlier in the year had grabbed her again, but now she wasn’t so sure. She hadn’t been hurt, at least not yet, not like last time. She felt his hands move down her legs and tensed thinking that maybe he was just teasing, but then she felt his hand on her ankle releasing whatever it was that had been holding her there. “ Just lay still, until I undo everything. If you fight me, I’ll have to retie you, but you won’t like it much”, the man said. She just lay there, too scared to move, knowing somehow that he would do as he said. Finally, she felt her limbs released, however he didn’t touch the blindfold or gag. It seemed like she lay there for hours, but it was really only a minute or two. She fought the urge to pull her legs together, wishing he would let her stand up. Just when she thought he never would, she felt his hand on her upper arm. “Good Lisa, very good, now just stand .. slowly, you will be stiff for a while.” She was stiff and it was several minutes before she could stand up straight.

As Steve helped the girl to stand, he could feel her shaking, both with the pain of cramped muscles and with fear. He had been here many times before, but there was something different about this one. He wasn’t sure what it was, but he guessed he had plenty of time to find out. Once she was able to stand straight, he led her into the bathroom and sat her down onto the toilet. He knew many girls were embarrassed to go with him in the room, but he also knew this was something they would have to get used to. He wondered how long Lisa would be able to hold out.

Lisa was thinking the same thing. She was desperate to go, but didn’t know if she could go with him still holding onto her arms the way he was. She had not gone to the toilet in front of anyone since she was a child, but if she didn’t go soon she would burst. Not knowing how long he would be willing to wait, she started to pee. It seemed like it lasted forever and she was so embarrassed she dropped her head and cried behind the blindfold. She felt him doing something behind her head and breathed a sigh of relief when she felt the awful thing that was in her mouth being removed. She took a deep breath and wondered if he would also take off the blindfold. She felt very vulnerable, even more than when she had been tied to the bed. She began to shake and to worry about what he would do next. Like the time she had spent lying on the bed untied, the time seemed to crawl. She had no idea how long she sat there, but the longer she did the more she shook.

Steve felt her take the deep breath as he removed the ball gag. He hovered behind the blindfold, but decided to hold off for a bit longer. He knew the feeling of helplessness that it produced and wanted her to feel it fully. He felt her begin to shake as she sat and knew that she was starting to think of what he would do next. Finally he grabbed the top of her arms and pulled her to stand in front of him. Despite his earlier plans, he reached out behind her head and removed the blindfold. He saw her blink a few times trying to get used to the light and then move her eyes to look at him. What he saw were a set of the most beautiful, big blue/green eyes he had seen in a long time. He could see her fear and her pleading, and finally her tears.

Lisa felt the blindfold being removed after he had finally let her stand up. At first the light blinded her but soon she was able to see his face. What she saw was a man with a strong face, dark eyes and short, dark hair. She tried to see what he was thinking but only succeeded in making herself feel even more afraid. She felt her eyes fill with tears yet again and had to look away. As she put her head down, he lifted her head back up to look at him again. “Lisa, look at me. Now in time, you will always look down unless directed to do otherwise, but for now I want to see your eyes.” She found herself looking at him again, this time with tears streaming down her face. It was strange, he hadn’t hurt her but she knew that he had full control over her. It was not like before, where she had been controlled by brute force but it was still control.

“You have been very good since I removed you from the bed, so you will rewarded by being allowed to have a shower and then you can ask me three questions. Now, I will give you 15 minutes to shower.” With that he was gone. Lisa looked around her and saw the shower and the door through which the bed was. She had a brief thought of running out of the door and finding a way out, but quickly put that thought out of her mind as she knew he would not just let her get away that easily. In fact, this could just be a test to see what she would do. Lisa took a deep breath and made her way to the shower. Once she had let the warm water wash over her for a few minutes she remembered what he had said about asking three questions. She had so many to ask but what three would help her to learn more about her situation. She was scared to ask him straight out if he was part of the gang that had attacked her in case he confirmed her fears that he was. She was no longer so sure as he was treating her so different from how she had been treated. By the time he re-entered the room, she had just turned off the water and was looking for a towel to dry her self with. She jumped as she heard his voice.

“ Here, is this what you are looking for”, Steve asked, making her jump. He handed her a small towel, a hand towel really. She took it and sub-consciously began to dry herself. He watched as she tried to cover herself, then realising that the towel was too small just tried to do the job as fast as she could. He knew that she would feel more naked trying to dry herself then she had before, even though she had been naked all the time. When she was dry, he reached out and led her by the elbow into the other room. He sat her on the bed while he pulled a chair up to sit in front of her. He saw her watching him as he moved across the room to get the chair and sit down. Once he was settled, he asked her if she had decided on her three questions. She took a deep breath and nodded her head. He noticed that she had not spoken since he had removed the gag. At least she seems to respond well to a little training, he thought. “ Ok then, here is your chance, three questions. I can’t promise I can answer them fully, but I will tell you as much as I can.”

SARAH by Aussiegirl ( a first draft of a story I started but haven't got back to finishing yet)

Sarah entered into the huge kitchen, ready to begin yet another day of work for Lord Benson. It was hard for her to believe how well she had been looked after, having a warm bed to sleep in each night and decent food to eat. She knew many people looked down on jobs such as hers, but growing up in an orphanage with little education, her prospects of being both warm and well fed had been a worry to her.

Little over six months ago, Lord Benson had come to the orphanage, claiming he was looking for a new maid for his family home. At first she had been suspicious of his intentions, but knew too that she needed work soon before she was too old to stay at the orphanage. Still, she had been very nervous during her first few months in his home, until over time she began to relax and found she was actually happy for the first time she could remember.

In Lord Benson’s home, although she had to work hard, she had felt looked after like never before in her life. The one thing she did find a bit unusual at first; was the lake of younger females working in the house. She had asked May the cook about it once, but had simply been told that Lord Benson normally preferred staff that were more experienced. Sarah had wondered why then she had been offered a job, but then thought about how the work she did here was not that much different to the work she had done for the last ten years in the orphanage.

Lord Benson looked at the young girl as she lay in his bed. He knew she no longer needed her restraints, but he loved seeing her bound tightly to his bed. Running his hand over her taunt stomach, she barely registered his presence. This angered him and he reached up to pull and twist on her nipple. This had the desired effect, though her voice was muffled behind her tight gag. He had spent the morning making arrangements to pass her onto one of his friends who worked in an infamous brothel in the city, one that catered for those clients who wanted more than just straight sex.

In his mind, she was already gone, but he knew until he had the luscious Sarah in his bed, that he would not send her away. The thought of Sarah made his cock rise, and he straddled the bound girl and pushed his cock into her, closing his eyes as he pounded his lust out in her body. Her groans were music to his ears as he pinched and pulled on her nipples. He had long since lost interest in her, since she had stopped fighting him and had submitted to him. She had been his Christmas gift to himself last year, and with Christmas only a week away, he was looking forward to his new gift.

Becoming aware of the level of moans increasing under him, he looked to see that he was lying directly on top of the girl, his cock still buried in her. He had not even realised that he had cum and fallen on her, so much did his thoughts of Sarah fill his mind. Without even a look at the girl’s face, he rolled of her, turned off the lamp beside his bed and fell into a deep sleep.

Sarah marvelled at the beautiful decorations in the foyer of the house, one of many rooms that were brightly decorated for the season. She knew that tonight the huge tree that had been placed in the corner of the dining room would be decorated, the staff even invited to help. Feeling like a little girl, she almost skipped into the kitchen to continue with her chores. All through the day, despite the hectic pace as the staff prepared the food needed for Christmas, she hummed with joy. This would be her first Christmas which she would be able to celebrate, and she knew there would at least one gift for her, as Lord Benson had told her he had a special gift just for her.

She wondered why such a handsome and charming man was not yet married, but then knowing little of men, she kept the notion to herself. All she knew was that her heart stopped when he entered a room and it was all she could do not to stare at him like a fool. Each time he spoke to her, she felt like a silly child, stumbling over what to say. If he was bothered by her actions, he never showed it and always treated her with great care and respect.

The day he had told her he would have a special gift for her at Christmas, she had been in the library serving him his afternoon tea. She had almost dropped the teapot, his statement giving her such a shock. She had managed a mumbled thank you, before leaving the room as sedately as she could, while all the while she had wanted to jump and run at the sheer joy of such a thought. Having grown up alone, she had never received anything at Christmas, there just not being the money to buy all of the children decent clothing let alone gifts.

Ever since she had wondered what it might be. Maybe it would be a new scarf or a hat; a book or even perfume. Sarah knew she was probably letting her imagination get the better of her, but she just could not seem to help it. She knew too, that whatever it was she would love it. As the days passed and Christmas got closer, she could hardly contain her excitement

Lord Benson could see the excitement in the young maid’s eyes, and knew that she had a crush on him. He didn’t mind, as it would make it all the more fun when she released what his true nature was. He could hardly wait until Christmas Day, when he would claim her as his own. Brushing the lint from his coat, he made his way down stairs to greet the staff with a joy he actually did feel.

Years ago he had come up with his plan of making a young girl his Christmas gift. At first he had thought of the young girls he had on staff but soon realised that if anything happened, their fathers would be on the doorstep in no time demanding to know where their precious children were. It was during a day trip to a neighbouring town, that he spotted the orphanage and came up with the plan that had worked to this day. He went and found a young girl, one who was almost ready to be thrown out of the orphanage, offered her a job. At Christmas he would give her a gift of money and a job in a made up shop in a nearby town. He would say that his Aunt or Uncle or even a close friend was in need of someone to work and would offer free board.

So far, all of the girls had excitedly told the rest of the staff their good news and when they vanished, everyone thought they were off on an exciting new life. Only a few of the staff knew the real truth, and even assisted him at times with the training of each new girl. So far, he had done this for the last six years, and had experienced more fun then he had thought possible. However, rarely had he experienced the anxious wait he felt for Sarah, one which made all of the girl’s in the past seem like practice for the real thing!