I'm hoping I can get some input here as I am in a bit of a quandary. I have a net acquaintance. She's in a circle of other net friends and acquaintances. I don't know her that well and have only talked with her a few times.

Basically, in a nutshell, she is displaying many of the characteristics of a woman fucking up her life with men because she doesn't know she is a subbie. She has had a two year long drama being involved with a man that treats her like a whore. She likes it too. But, the issue is that there is no... control over the situation like there is in bdsm, obviously. As you can guess, he is less than respectful towards her.

Now I'll admit, that much of what I am going on is gut feelings here. I have no substantial proof or any knowledge that she has submissive desires. But then I don't think she really knows she has them either. Or that they have a name. But I do know that I've seen this too damn many times. A very nice eager to please gal that thrives on attention is letting herself fall prey to a host of predatory bastards because she hasn't drawn her lines in the sand.

In any case, my question is, how would you, or even would you, introduce the idea of bdsm to her?

(And of course to complicate this, she nor the vast majority of the group of net friends know anything of my particular proclivities.)