ok well me start off by saying i have a lot a lot of questions but i seem to never get answers.. so imma try writing them on herre,... whitin time i hope i can ask most of them,...

1. why is it harder for me to use Sir when im with Him but while im in His arms and we're jus chillin in position 5 its harder for me to use Sir. when im texting Him or writing Him on here its so easy. But when im looking right at Him i dunno why it gets harder to do. i want Him to be happy. and im not making Him happy by not doing the one thing He asks of me. well one of the things He asks of me. i hate myself more and more everyday i know it upsets Him. its not that i dont do it. its i dont do it ALL the time. but i really do try.

2. does anyone know where i can get some info on knot tying. i seems to always make my way out of His ties and its frustrating Him so i wanna help Him out cuz i dont like Him being upset that i can get out of them. i think thats another reason He wont bind me too much.

ill write more questions later. maybe a few answers will help other related questions. so i wont feel so stupid.

.x.subbie.x.