I realize this is an old post but it's refreshing to see all the responses. Sometimes I wonder if there is something mentally wrong with me, why do I get turned on by reading stories on here about being whipped, chained, humiliated? Why is it a turn on at the idea of kneeling and being someone's slave? I have no idea the answers and it's something I have never had the courage to talk about in therapy. Though it's probably one of the biggest things I should talk about given my past. But, when I see others like on this forum, being turned on by the same things and even more extreme festishes than my own. I have no judgment, I have no thoughts of "what the hell is wrong with them?" I think good for them! If it's not hurting anyone (well, anyone that doesn't give consent lol) then who I am to judge? Who am I to say that someone's fetishes are wrong and twisted? But for some reason when it comes to myself, my wants and needs....I definitely have moments where I think I might be sick in the head.