It's not everyday that we get a little bit of encouragement from our work, school or even just regular day life. But when we do, it feels tremendously jubilant!

But we forget that BDSM library "is" like a work place or a school--everyone functions like a well oiled machine parts. And sometimes we feel that it's obvious and natural for moderators to be maintaining this wonderful forum, we often forget that it is by no means a paid or well rewarded position for volunteers such as greeters, project leaders, moderators and so on. all who help the forum out of their pure goodness in their hearts and ask nothing in return.

For this, we salute all of them for their endless effort to keep BDSM library alive and be respected. We truly appreciate all the help and we just cannot thank everyone enough and express what it means to have this great staff.

No matter how effective you may feel as this forum collective, each of you matter so greatly to the site. And without our members helping out we know for certain that we would not have this great community.

I want to ask that everyone who benefits from others time here in the contests they run or the writers block where they teach and guide the tasking area or just in any small way take the time to just say thank you to them. It never has to be done in a big post just a small note to them is more than enough to make them feel needed and appreciated by us all and I know all of us do feel glad they are here.

I know that those two small words can mean a world to someone who does their thing here and thinks no one notices at all. So Thank you to you all, Keep on doing what you do so well.