Something happened to me this morning (non bdsm related) that made me think of true Sadism and masochism and a person I met awhile back. It's going to sound strange but there is a question at the end of the post that might get you writers thinking out there and you may end up with a wonderful story.

So, this morning, I got stung by a bee (on my hand). And, it was interesting, it hurt like mad but since I wasn't allergic to bee stings it really didn't harm me. Yes, it hurt but there is a definate difference between being hurt and being harmed. Anyways, it got me thinking about a scenario for a story where a woman gets trapped in the woods in an isolated cabin (with a stranger, or her Dom or her Master... I think either and all would work as long as they were a true Sadist) and this Sadist would have a bunch of jars, cages, etc. of all sorts of stinging and biting insects and animals (that would hurt but not harm... I am not talking starving ferocious lions here that would tear the woman apart... I am thinking more like bees or wasps or red ants or non poisonous snakes) and the Sadist would use these on his painslut (I would think she should be a painslut or some sort of masochist) in a sexual context to heighten her experience. Well, anyways, it was a thought. Maybe a thought you writers can work with. It's just that the real life experience of being stung made me realize that there are other outlets that could be used for the Sadomasochistic relationship. Which brings me to the question... has anyone ever done anything like this? Would someone be interested in writing a story about this and letting me know when it is posted? Thanks.

Also... what is the most Sadistic or masochistic thing you have ever done... or thought of for a fantasy or story?