Quote Originally Posted by IAmCanadian View Post
... I think of it as consumption rather than service- using a slave's body to satisfy some insatiable hunger for twat. In that context it jibes perfectly with the atmosphere of service, humiliation and objectification in which I like slave to exist.

That pussy is my property, if I want to, I can eat it like a fresh apple pie that's still window-sill warm. I can jam my tongue inward and upward like I'm prospecting for gold, or turn my head sideways and play it like a harmonica, if the mood suits me. I'm as entitled to do that as I am to just leave it alone and tell her to suck my cock and then go make me a sandwich.

It's all in the tone of the encounter. If I leave her there quaking like a little bitch, then kiss her aggressively to share with her the taste of her own quivering quim, then finally spit in her face and callously leave the room- there's nothing submissive going on on my end.

She's the one spreading her legs and getting devoured. I'm not empowering her by catering to her whims- she's serving her most intimate places up to me like she was a piece of meat. In this capacity she has all the dignity of a roasted pig on a silver platter, ready for consumption, with an apple jammed into its mouth. Which is to say, no dignity at all.

- FS
yes.. yes.. yes.. my Master takes it from me and makes me squirt all over myself and thoroughly loves it for all of the same reasons You have detailed.. He literally says, "it is like I am taking it from you and I love it" and while i am so shy at the time, the fact that He gets off on taking it from me is so fucking hot.. its unbelievable.. and that is what i think about when He is doing it to me.. that He is drinking down my essence and my surrender makes Him stronger and diminishes my will, make me less of an individual and more of what i am meant to be: His.. His fuck slut.. His cum whore.. His toy.. that is all i want to be.. in every moment of every day, there is only the desire to be used for His u;timate enjoyment, truly.. and i get so wet sucking His cock that i feel selfish.. i love serving Him and if he desires my pussy in His mouth, it is my honor to provide Him with that for His amusement..