Quote Originally Posted by voxelectronica View Post

Flamming RedHead has a very valid point that we must stand back and look at what our parents would think. Though i think that also points out how relative these feelings are. Humiliation is cast upon us by social pressures and norms. If we lived in a Gorean society would it be as humiliating to be a cum dumpster? If that's something our mothers were called would it be such a turn on to be called it or just common place?

I don't know how common this is, but i'm pretty sure my parents practice some form of bdsm. My mother gave me some of her old corsets, they have always had a whip in their bedroom, they have erotic art with a bdsm theme.

Ok, i'm more than pretty sure, but there are some questions you just don't want answered in detail!

But back to the point of this post, i am still very susceptible to humliation, even though i grew up in a very sexually open household and it is quite likely my mother has been called some of the names that humiliate and delight me.
And it has still taken me a lot of years to accept that submission is central to who i am and not feel shame about it.