So I am on a bit of a sexual adventure. I've known about my BDSM tendencies for years now, and I've explored most of them, save for the few things that aren't really doable without ignoring my own morality. I prided myself on being secure with my sexuality-I never felt ashamed of my sadistic or masochistic tendencies, I knew why I liked the things that I liked, I never had a problem telling my partners about what I wanted. But then I met my new boyfriend, and he has blown me out of the water. He HAS explored his more unreasonable sadistic tendencies via the internet and phone sex. Honestly, it makes me a little jealous. I didn't realize until know just how much I identified with my knowledge of my own sexuality.

Also, we have spent a lot of time focusing on his sexuality. It got to the point where I was spending more time thinking about what turned him on as opposed to what turned me on. So I'm here trying to reclaim my sexuality.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me, or stories of their own discoveries, or links to erotica, or anything really.