Hello there E/everyone!

I was having a lovely chat with my tommiecat last night about how she feels about our relationship and I must say I was very happy with a statement that she made. It made me very happy on the inside to hear these words because I know very well that she truly felt these things. This is what she said.

"I dont know...I just never craved to be a good gril before, it was never asked of me so I never gave it...SO I'm not used to following orders, but when you give them to me, It's like a force pushes me to do them correctly to make you happy to show you how happy you have made me, It's like me following orders is the only way I can show how much you mean to me"

Now I love this girl to death, both as my GF and as my Subbie. My hope is that once we move in together we transition into a 24/7 lifestyle as I think this would be good for her. Anyways....just hearing these words from her, knowing how much she cares about how she acts, how I look at her. It makes me very happy. Happy to know that she cares and loves me enough to want to be the best she can.

*smiles* Just wanted to share my moment of being really happy!