When he's in the room, he's in control. At all times, what he says goes. That is simply the end of the story. Any other relationship must be secondary to our bond. And, if another sub won't respect me because I submit to him, then I'm certain that he'll be more than happy to explain the situation to her.

My status is rather different than most; I'm just a pet. I submit, but on slightly different terms. I am at his elbow almost every minute of every day as his assistant, helpmate, and his coworker. Basically, I submit as his wife, neither his slave nor his submissive, but that vital other half of his existence that creates his will in his domain.

I fit in neither in the vanilla world nor here, but I never expect any different. Impailer wouldn't like me to conform, to fit in. He wants me to be what I am, not what another thinks I should be. Really, not what he thinks I should be, either.

Sometimes, that does lead to real trouble when he wants one thing AND something else that is mutually exclusive. I'm having trouble breaking all the laws of physics for him right now, hence the angry bear routine...