So you'll have to excuse my recent newness to online play. I'm fresh out of a 2 year exclusive vanilla relationship and decided to hit up all the bdsm groups as my old haunts are down. This is also the first time that I've come out as a switch in my profiles.

So I'm on another bdsm site more dating oriented I've noticed and I've been talking to some Doms. I like Doms, a lot actually. I haven't exactly had the exact same relationship with them that I have now. I talk to them. More like an equal than i ever have before. There isn't some weird "i want to get on me knees" feeling as there was before.

So I'm talking to Doms like a new friend without pretension and I indicate that I'm interested in maybe meeting them. They accept and then (this has happened MULTIPLE TIMES) they say something like "hey and if you wanna Dom me a bit that would be awesome! I have a virgin ass *grin*".

What makes someone who has no sub experience, has the word Dom all over their profile and seems to be really into topping suddenly want to bend over and take it in the ass? This never happened when i was a sub, only when my profiles say switch.

Does anyone else have experience with this?