Last night after a session, I was discussing with my wife how something new felt on her ass. It was too soft, but we started talking about how other things felt also. A common topic of discussion with a familiar turn from her: "Well, lets see how it feels to YOU, sir" Which has never led to anything, but last night I heard the words "OK, lets do it." I looked around for the speaker then realized I must have said those words.

My wife is a total sub.

It was a 15 minute flogging from the souls of my feet to my shoulders while I was laying flat. Lots of fast twirling, with med hard strikes to the upper back, and hard strikes to my ass and the feet. It was followed by several more short floggings and a long one before we went to bed at 6:30am.

It was great. The harder the better. I can only describe how I felt when I finally went to sleep as a "calm buzz" combined with the feeling of my body having been put thru a hard workout. She said she had mentioned to me before that my beatings of her had felt good, but my thinking that she was seroiusly twisted had clouded that.

My total sub was glowing. It had really touched something in her that she never knew was there. To be honest, her flogging was better than mine, now that I had experienced it.

I realized that I had closet submissive tendencies before now. I had put down my likeness for nipple pain and rough hair grabbing as just a little bedroom fetish, but enjoying a full night of flogging calls into question what team I play for. Is there a "Dom, BUT sub-curious" category?

As we fell off to sleep, we were discussing her topping in the future. She really got into the idea of trying it, but I have concerns. The first words out of her mouth were "I'll be demanding a lot of oral sex, but I'm afraid you will be taking care of yourself most of the time. That's how it works with Dommes" and "I'll be a lot stricter with you than you have been with me"

I'm frightened. Is this normal?

TJ