Anyone else have any issues with their lifestyle causing police attention or neighbor/roommate complaints? Or with ignorant people expressing their intolerance to your lifestyle from a moral standpoint? How did you deal with it?

My first (and hopefully last) police encounter:

The morning after an intense scene, I'm getting out of the shower and running a bit late for my first brazillian waxing when a female cop and 2 male detectives let themselves into His house (in the shower I didn't hear their knocking). I come out nervously clutching the towel around me, and I'm asked for my ID.. they follow me back to his room to retrieve it. A box of our toys is open off to the side which I'm not sure they notice. After quite a few questions they tell me they recieved an anonymous call saying it sounded like **a young woman was being beaten** here last night (um glad you got here in time?). I explained we were just having sex (no I didn't go into detail) and that it's all totally consensual (sheesh it was just a crop). I reassure them some more after another string of questions and finally they leave me with a business card, urging me to call them if need be. Um yea nice.

We recently found out it wasn't the neighbors who called the cops, but rather his ebay-freak of a roommate. Since the incident we'd been totally quiet and only went so far as to have vanilla sex once there, saving the BDSM for my apt. Nevertheless, my Dom was just given 30 days notice from the roommate (the only one on the lease there). I'm aggravated because the roommate never asked us to tone it down or even mention he heard anything (there is also a closet plus a bathroom between his bedroom and my Doms), instead he just told him to move out with no warning after we obviously demonstrated that we wouldn't make any more noise there.

*sigh* It is obvious his roommate merely has a moral issue with our lifestyle. It's for the best though because now he's moving to a place where we can make all the noise we want.