Greetings and Salutations all! Being generally new to the scene, as it were, I have been scouring the internet for advice, tips, pointers, stories, etc to glean what bit of info I can about the dynamics of the D/s relationship, both in online situations and in real life.

I recently spoke with a good online friend who is interested in becoming my partner in this journey of self-discovery of mine after expressing my desires to dominate a willing submissive male. I am currently married in real life, but my husband is accepting and understanding, however he is not willing to explore with me at this time.

The problem I am having is, I am not entirely sure where to begin an online relationship of this sort Does that sound silly? He completely trusts me, is willing to submit to me, but I feel strange in taking this step with someone I never looked at "in that way" This is something we both want, and I guess I just want to take the plunge.

Is there someone willing to offer pointers on how to handle this? Oddly enough, I would have less trouble if I had met someone online to share these experiences with, as opposed to my friend

I'm backwards I know He trusts me, and I trust him, and I know it's a good foundation

Any advice for this beginner?