I think that first I need to explain my situation. My Master and I have been together for 2 and a half years and W/we've had one 'break-up' at the beginning of O/our relationship because His long-time on again off again girlfriend wanted Him back but He wouldn't give up being my Master for her so He stopped dating me. I tried and failed to cause as few problems as possible and final she dumped Him and W/we've been happy together ever since as both a dating couple and a Master and slave.

Recently, W/we've stated to be much more open and comfortable with each other and He's asked me to... to top Him a few times. It was fine when He asked online and I could give Him what He wanted without having to be emotionally involved but since He lost His internet connection W/we've been talking on the phone, yes that includes phone sex.

I've always been very shy and self-conscious and He was the first person I've ever had phone sex with, but that's not my problem. While I'm being submissive I have very few inhibitions with Him. The problem is that He's asked me several times to play domme for Him over the phone. The first time I was frustrated and furious with life in general and I ended up taking that out on Him accidentally, but He enjoyed it.

My problem is when I try to top Him without being angry at something first, W/we have to go through so much drama to get me in the mindset I need for topping Him that it's not very much fun for either of U/us. And when W/we're finished he has to be very firm with me to remind me of my place and it sort of kills the mood.

If possible I would greatly appreciate any advice on how to switch back and forth when He needs me to.

Thank Y/you A/all, submissively,

Sana