I recently had an interesting experience of being collared and bound in a Masters bed whilst he slept. it wasn't for a whole night (as he had fetched me quite late) and it wasn't unmolested which made it much easier. but with my arms cuffed behind my back i found it very uncomfortable and had problems with my arms going to sleep and being quite painful in a very unpleasant manner. not wanting to displease him or let my self down. i endured as best as i could and refused in myself to ask him to release me.

once he had woken up and played with me a little he had me restrained in his house for 4 hours with my wrist attached to my ankles while he went to work. although far less uncomfortable i did not enjoy being left alone and felt abandoned especially as when he came back he had me showered and fed and then sent home. i felt like i had done something wrong.
I haven't known him long and this was only my second experience with him and i haven't had any prior experience. is it normal to go through so many emotional ranges?